Your goal body… is it the thing you want most in this world??
I know a lot of women would sacrifice almost anything to get that elusive “perfect body”.
But where do you draw the line?
How many years (or decades?!) do you spend chasing that dream, with limited or no success… before you re-evaluate?
- Dinners out with the girls
- Pictures with your hubby & kids
… are you willing to miss out on while you wait on your dream body to materialize?
I know it’s depressing AF to let go of that amazing vision you’ve painstakingly crafted and held so close to your heart, for so long.
It’s been the yardstick by which you measured your success… and I’m not just talking about success in terms of your looks. The goal-body dream comes along with way more baggage than that! You know what I’m talking about. Your goal weight holds power to unlock your perfect life, health, and happiness.
But ladies, it’s time to redefine “success”… in all of these areas.
When it comes to food & weight, success means:
- Noticing how your body feels physically throughout the day
- Starting to figure out how different foods/activities/thoughts will affect you
- Knowing the difference between what you need and want
- Allowing yourself to have either without guilt, blame, or shame
- Finding a way to respect your body (even if that doesn’t mean that you love, or even like it)
- And most of all… SANITY!
Instead, focus on:
- Focus & concentration
- Pain levels
These are the physical indicators that are going to actually move you toward health, instead of keeping you stuck, frustrated, and feeling out-of-control.
Making up your mind to commit to a new set of goals is the first step.
Figuring out how to actually get there is a whole different story. I can help.